About our response policy due to the epidemic of new coronavirus infection
A second state of emergency was issued on Thursday, January 2021, 1.
In accordance with the request of Aichi Prefecture, we will inform you of our policy as follows.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
1. In the January 2021 semester, face-to-face classes will continue from January 1th, according to the annual schedule.
2. We ask all faculty members, students, and everyone to wear masks.
3. To avoid crowding, keep a space between seats during class and keep a distance where conversation practice is not close.
4. Both faculty members and students measure the temperature at the entrance of the school every day, and do not allow anyone with a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher to enter the room.
Also, if I feel sick, I make sure to take a break from school.
5. We use hypochlorous acid twice daily in the morning and afternoon to disinfect the inside and outside of the classroom and thoroughly ventilate the classroom during breaks.
6. If an infected person comes out from a person related to our school, we will respond according to the instructions of the local health center.
7. Students who are worried about infection will take the utmost care in online classes.
If you have any other concerns or questions, please contact our school secretariat.